Data-Driven Marketing Database Solution
A single customer view is only available to marketers who are able to fully integrate their pertinent marketing data into a central location. A data-driven marketing database solution provides marketers with a central location and a data-driven marketing database solution. A marketing database houses information such as where and how products are purchased, when and what was purchased, dollar amount spent, and customer demographic/lifestyle, and firmographic information. Insightful marketing data gives database marketers the ability to create targeted marketing campaigns that their audience will relate to and act on. How? The ability to extract all marketing data—from internal and external sources—allows direct marketers to create a three-dimensional portrait of their customers. Marketers can create this image because they have access to a wide variety of detailed information about each individual. Then, direct marketers are easily able to determine the interests their customers and prospects have, their preferred communication channel, and which offers they are most likely to respond to. Ultimately, database marketers can pull finely-tuned lists for their marketing campaigns or use the data for cross-channel marketing via other marketing software systems and platforms.
A true data-driven marketing database solution allows marketers to integrate items such as the following.
- Customer and/or prospect data
- Multi-channel contact data (e.g., postal address, email address, text messaging,
phone number, mobile push, social media, etc.)
- Recency, Frequency and Monetary data
- Multi-level managed data (e.g., email, individual, household, residence, unique business,
unique email address, etc.)
- Attributes of customers and/or prospects (e.g., interests, preferences or affinities)
- Demographic/lifestyle, and firmographic data
- Segmentation data
- Campaign history
- Marketing touch tracking/promotion history
- Multi-channel suppression and opt-out data
A fully integrated data-driven marketing database solution provides marketers the ability to gather additional information on their customers and prospects that drives campaign response rates, sales, and ROI. Data-driven marketing starts with data, not software.