Do you have a true marketing database? Or is it faux?
Marketers work with numerous organizations that claim to have a marketing database solution. However, knowing if a marketing database is True or Faux is the key to identifying a marketing database solution that will help marketers reach goals and impact their bottom line.
Take the quiz and see if your marketing database solution is True or Faux.
- Is your marketing data always trustworthy, dependable and pristine?
- Is your marketing data fully maintained and as up-to-date as you need for your data-driven marketing campaigns?
- Is your marketing data easily accessed from your browser anytime?
- Can you run counts and perform analyses on your marketing data in minutes?
- Does your marketing database contain all the customer and prospect data available to your organization? Are there systems that contain valuable marketing data not included in your marketing database?
- Are you able to track promotion history and manage marketing fatigue?
- Is your marketing database scalable? Are you able to add new feeds, data elements, and business rules to your marketing database as your marketing needs evolve?
- Do you have custom reporting options based off fresh marketing data?
- Do you maximize the performance of other marketing and sales systems by feeding accurate data into these systems from your marketing database?
- Is multi-channel marketing a breeze?
If you answered “no” to any of the questions above, you may be using a substitute marketing database solution. Many variations of systems are used to substitute for a marketing database, and the fact is none of these function as well as a marketing database system. A true marketing database gives marketers everything listed above and so much more. Learn more about the benefits of a true marketing database.